The governmental issues department focuses on advising our clients in connection with the execution and development of public policy, as well as monitoring and evaluating the status of proposed and draft legislation and pertinent government decisions.
• Analysing the legal aspects of draft legislation as it passes through the legislature;
• Analysing the potential impact of new measures proposed by the Executive Branch;
• Representing our client’s interests before all government and regulatory agencies, and indirect or direct public administration;
• Representing clients in Public Hearings in Congress and the Senate House;
• Representing clients in legal actions and administrative procedures.