The corporate and securities department has renowned experience in establishing companies and structuring corporate operations in Brazil. The department assists national and foreign clients when choosing the most appropriate legal structure to attend their interests and in the drafting of the necessary corporate documents, such as bylaws, contracts, alterations, shareholders agreements and in operations of company transformations, mergers and corporate spin offs.
• Flotation and delisting of shares on the Brazilian stock market;
• Conflict resolution between shareholders;
• Structuring operations for the issue of commercial papers;
• Advice on the best practices of corporative governance;
• Advice on family succession issues;
• Corporate liquidations and dissolutions.
José Paulo Lago Alves Pequeno